Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Nippy

These past couple of days have been quite nippy but I am not complaining as it has had unexpected benefits in my case. As you know I have a problem with insomnia going back years. For the past two nights, I have been able to sleep seven hours straight which in my case is unheard of.

Last night it got down to 29 and today we only made it to 54 degrees.  I know readers in colder parts of the nation or other countries might find this laughable but for us in Texas, this is downright frigid! The good news is that temperatures should be on the ascend soon.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

12 comments:

  1. Two mornings at 18 here in North Central TX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that sleep you will be a new person. That cold weather is not nice at all keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know if it will make me a new person but I am grateful to have had those few hours of extra sleep.

      Delete
  3. If cooler temps will beat down the insomnia I'd have to think of spending the money to make the bedroom cool at night.... a quality of life thing.

    That header picture is great! He does need a bigger tub for the empty beer cans...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know if it was due to the cooler weather or the fact that I have been very tired lately.

      Actually that was not his campground but another friend's.

      Delete
  4. SPURS looking like a championship team again!

    Print out a pic of the header and keep it with you til you meet your matchmaking friend again and tell her this is su novio!

    GSG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We played well, every remaining game is important from now on.

      That picture is from 2006 and it is obvious that it came from a "film" camera. With my luck she would probably want to meet him and I would not be able to produce him as he passed away a couple of years ago.

      Delete
  5. That sounds like the temperatures here in Sacramento, but I am not looking forward to them rising as they eventually will. To me, this is perfect weather - in the 50's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion temperatures in the 50's or 60's are great for winter...in the 20's and 30's not so much.

      Delete
  6. Perfect weather to me I live in the wrong place as I really hate the heat. But like you said MsBelina perfect sleeping weather when it's cold

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.