Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, March 29, 2019

Emanuel David Ginóbili

I have yet to figure out how to best navigate around Pinterest. Most website I frequent like Home Depot, Target, Tractor & Supply, Walmart, etc, etc. will sooner or later ask if you would like to give your input about their website.  Not so Pinterest or at least it has not asked me.

If I could give my input I would ask why they saturate the e-mails they send me with so many pins many of which are duplicates or triplicates of others.  It takes me like twenty minutes or more just to read one of their e-mails so I usually do not.

Most mornings are cool and cloudy but by the afternoon the sun usually makes an appearance.  I am charging my solar lights as I type so I can have night lights.

I wanted to run a couple of errands today but I had to work on other things and it got late.  No way I am going to the store after six o'clock on a Friday.

We are supposed to have a mild cold front this weekend.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Spurs Corner

Last night was the jersey retirement ceremony for our beloved San Antonio Spur Emanuel David Ginóbili's better know as Manú Ginóbili.


HEB gave out free kleenex boxes to all attendee's. It was emotional at times but I did not cry!
He was instrumental in our Spurs winning four of our five NBA Championships.


A plus to being bilingual is that I understood everything he said in Spanish in particular when he thanked his wife.


In honor of his jersey retirement, I have let Betty Boop go on vacation and I will sport his icon for a while. Gracias Manú.


2 comments:

  1. Time seems to just run off lately. I wouldn't go shopping after 2 pm on Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree time has just flown by this week heck this month. If I could only make myself go shopping early in the day it would be a lot easier. I will blame my procrastinating self :-(

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.