Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Derksen portable buildings - Del Rio branch

On Sunday, I drove to the outskirts of town to check on the shed that I would like to purchase. What was my surprise but to find that it was now out of business!  I then headed to the Derksen shed lot.



They have been here for a while and I was glad that it was Sunday as they are closed and I could walk around their lot without being accosted.



I liked this shed but for some reason, it did not have a price tag...




I found this shed though I did not like the color and from the photographs you can tell it has been sitting in this lot for a while though it is a new built.



See how dirty the siding looks...


The other side...


The back...


I hope nothing else stands in the way like in prior years so I can finally buy a cabin or shed structure and find a home for all my boxes.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Aunty Acid Saying of the Day




8 comments:

  1. I hope this is the year you get the shed you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the looks of those sheds with a little extra work you could live in one.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This shed I just need to hold all my boxes and things from my house in Houston.

      I would like to buy one to be my cabin whenever I find my dream property in Terlingua.

      Delete
  3. This is what I am hoping to do this summer up in the mountains, the 10 x 16 would be perfect. I would finish the inside myself or with some help to get the insulation put up on the ceiling and the wiring for solar.
    Love Aunty Acid LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to set up your little house up in the mountains. With Derksen they do offer several packages including insulation and pre-wiring for electricity as there is no way I can do that on my own.

      Delete
  4. I'm with you on needing someone else to do insulation, pre-wiring, and other set-up as I couldn't do it on my own. What would you do for water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buy a 250gl water container, then they come when you need more and fill it for a fee. The wiring would be for Solar.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.